Good morning everybody! It’s a nice Saturday and I managed to sleep in a little, so nice! Hope everyone is having a great start to a fabulous weekend! Mine will probably be filled with yard work, trying to do a garden. We shal see… Ok, on to doday’s FAV 5!
1. #35 What does Little S have to say Today? http://littlestoday.blogspot.com/ L topic and L is for loose lips. I enjoyed this post! A very informative and funny topic!
2. #155 Nicki Elson’s Not- So-Deep Thoughts- http://nickielson.blogspot.com/ This is the place to go if you want to know anything about preparing ,planning, what to see and what to do at Disney World!
3. # 188 Word Nerd Speaks- http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/ M is for my favorite things here! Come and read her favorite things and get to know this quirky lady! Loved it!
4. #220 Inky the Hamster Mommy- http://bit.ly/JcSHch This is an adorable blog and an adorable post. Click the little hamster guy at the top and feed him! He’ll even follow your mouse! Loved it!
5. # 368- Lucy Adams- http://lucybgoosey.blogspot.com/ Come and learn about mixed conditionals for Lucy’s M topic today! I leanred something new!
Bonous- Sydney Aaliyah – http://sydneyaaliyah.wordpress.com/ M is for musician in Australia, check out Sydney’s blog and learn about a few Austrailan Musicians!
Happy blog hopping and have a wonderful weekend! I off to go eat my very late breakfast! Oh, today my children’s book Molly Woodhaven is FREE on Amazon(look post below) hop on over and get your FREE copy!