I just love recieving awards, its so fun and you get so gushy inside for being picked for it! Thanks to the wonderful Sydney Aaliyah, I now get to post the lovely Kreative Blogger Award on my blog! Thank you! Here is that lovely award:
So pretty! Now part of receiving this wonderful award is of course I continue on with this kindness and nominate 7 other blogs that I feel deserving of this award. After that I get to answer 10 questions about myself and then 10 random facts about me that you did not know! So here goes!
My 7 nominees:
The Practically Perfect Princess blog- http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/2012/05/introducing-practically-perfect.html?showComment=1337609153206 I Just love Rebekah Grace and her Queen mommy creators! They have an adorable T-shirt for sale for your Princess, gotta buy!
Making Baby Grand the Novel: http://makingbabygrand.com/2012/05/20/writing-tip-84/ -Dina Santorelli has some great tips and author interviews, she does deserve the Kreative blog award and don’t forget to check out her book Baby Grand- coming this month!
Holly Michael’s Writing Straight- http://writingstraight.com/2012/05/19/eye-on-the-ball/ – I just love what Holly writes about and in the way she writes it. She is definetaly deserving of the Kreative Blogger Award! Come check out her blog and congrats Holly on Nick’s success! She is a proud mamma of all her kiddos!
Knitting with Pencils- http://traceybaptiste.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/losing-your-chance/ – I enjoy reading Tracey’s posts and you will too! As well as an author, Tracey edits! She will edit manuscripts, synopsis and queries for authors!
Happenence- http://happenence.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/the-best-sort-of-day/ – I enjoy Kate’s perspective of things. She’s funny, witty and nice! She def. deserves this award!
Ghostly Dramas- http://deborahjhughes.com/2012/05/10/living-with-ghosts-part-1/ – I just love the way Deborah writes her posts and just love reading about Paranormal. Come check out her blog and get spooked! Very Kreative Blogging!
Elizabeth Wilder’s Blog- http://www.virtual-zen.com/liz_logic/ - or Liz Logic:0) I enjoy reading Elizabeth’s blog posts (I found this lovely lady via AtoZChallenge) and love her personality! She is so deserving of this blog award!
Now to answer my 10 questions (oh dear!) :
1. What is your favorite song? Hmmm…. my ultimate favorite right now is “Rain” by Bruno Mars (can you tell I’m a Twilight Fan? I wrote a vampire/werewolf book too!)
2. What is your favorite dessert? Oh that is sooo easy! New York Style Cheesecake! Plain.
3. What ticks you off? Litering and laziness.
4. What do you do when you’re upset? I wanna yell, but I walk away :0) My kids thank me for that…
5. Which is/was your favorite pet? My guinea pig “Fuffie”.
6. Which do you prefer, black or white? I would say black, I’m white, pale white…I need color :0)
7.What is your biggest fear? Pain.
8. What is your attitude mostly? Approachable, pleasant and playful.
9.What is perfection? God.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Oreo cookies, the whole package.
Ten random facts about me:
1. I was active duty in the Army.
2. I have six children, all under the age of 13.
3. I am LDS (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) or Mormon.
4. I am a total Klutz! I don’t even get embarrased now, its part of my daily life :0)
5. I am an identical twin, although we do not look so identical now :0)
6. I actually almost died 10 years ago, It was an experience that I humbly and gratefully will never forget. (no this is not what got me into paranormal:0)
7. I am a Ghost Hunters fan!
8. I was married at 19, we met in the Army (15 years this october- we beat the odds!)
9. I have tiny kid hands, literally, they are tiny! My Ring size is 51/2- would be 5, but I cracked my knuckles as a teen :0( Don’t!)
10. I went through a blonde stage, yikes! I look better as a brunette.
So thanks for dropping in and relishing in this award with me. Do check out those nomoniees PLEASE!