Its exciting and oh so touching to find out that you’ve been nominated for an award! The wonderful Amelia Cruzon nominated my blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award and this is what she said : A.D, Is another prolific blogger who blogs such interesting stuff that should be read. Aww shucks Amelia, thank you! Now that I’ve been nominated I get to hang this lovely award on my site forever! Yeppie! So lovely…. part of being able to hang this lovely award on my site is I must do these things and so do my nominees:
• I must write seven facts about myself
• Link to the blog of the person who nominated you (click on Amelia’s name)
• Link to seven bloggers who you think deserves the award (too many to choose from!)
• Let those bloggers know they have been nominated!
So now onto seven facts about myself (oh my!)
1. If you haven’t read my bio, I am a mother of six, three boys and three girls. They are all under the age of 13.
2. I used to be active duty in the U.S. Army as a Pharmacy Technition
3. I say ”ya’ll” alot.
4. I like to paint Folk Art (haven’t in some months now)
5. I am never a fake. What you see is what you get.
6. I am an “Indie” author, ever heard of The Anna Kippling Series, One of Them or Molly Woodhaven? That’s ok, not many have either…yet. :0)
7. I am a total klutz, the pro to that, I have great reflexes. I’ll trip, but I do catch myself.
Now onto my 7 wonderful blogging nomoniees!
1. Mormon Mommy Writers- I just love this group of gals and the posts they share. Love them!
2. Katy Upperman- A lot of great topics and she was the one who introduced me to the blog me maybe challenge, I am blogging still just because of that (although I am not doing the topics :0)
3. Sara Ballance– First she has six kids like me and I feel exactly the same, if I do want anyone to listen to me, I do have to make them up :0) I also love reading about new books and giveaways!
4. Writing Sisters- I love their writing tips and shares!
5. Tracy James Jones- I love discovering other authors and their books and Tracy shares her reviews of them among other thoughts :0) Check out Tracy’s books as well!
6. Today I think…- I love Patricia’s blog and cats! Great topics and adorable pics!
7. Bex Book Nook- Again I like book reviews and giveaways and Bex has this! She gives fair and honest reviews of the books she reads and who doesn’t love giveaways!
So there you go! My 7 facts and 7 nomoniees, thanks again Amelia Cruzon for the nomination, many, many thanks!!!